Show/Hide

City Hall and City buildings are closed to the public due to the COVID-19 public health emergency.  Most services are continuing. Please contact us through this website or call: 941-263-6000.  For more information please go to our COVID-19 Information Page

Parks & Facilities

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Play fountain, golf statue, and historic marker. Links Plaza is where, in 1905, Col. John Hamilton Gillespie created the first golf course in Sarasota. The Jack Dowd-designed bronze sculpture of Col. Gillespie called the “Royal St. Andrews — Father of Golf”, overlooks the fountain. Allows leashed pets. Open 6:00 a.m. – 12:00 midnight, daily.
Return to full list >>