Steigerwaldt-Jockey Children’s FountainAmenities:
- Water Feature
A delightful children’s splash park located on scenic Sarasota Bay. Open free to the public.
- Summer Hours (Memorial Day to Labor Day): 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. daily, weather permitting.
- Winter Hours (Labor Day to Oct. 31 & Apr.1 to Memorial Day): 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily, weather permitting.
- Closed: Easter, Independence Day & Nov. 1 – March 31
- Maximum bather load: 120 persons.
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- Children 3 years old and younger must wear swim diapers.
- Fountain water is recirculated, do not swallow.
- Do not use fountain, if ill with diarrhea.
- Food, drink, and pets are prohibited inside fenced Fountain area.